Re: '68 GT6 w/V8 engine FS

To: chad.jester@ae.ge.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '68 GT6 w/V8 engine FS
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:28:27 EST
chad.jester@ae.ge.com writes:

>  List,
>
>  I saw the following in the Oklahoma City paper:
>
>       1968 GT6.  V-8 / Auto.  Runs Great. $3000.
>       405-728-3486.
>
>  I talked to the owner.  It is a complete, tagged, running / driving car.
>
>  This should be on Dan Master's web page!

Chad,

If any one on this list buys it and sends me photos and data, I will add it. I
would love to have it on there. Heck, I'd be happy just to see it!  If you
talk to the owner again, ask him to send me the info, and I'll put it up to
help him sell it.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/