Re: Hot off the Wire!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Hot off the Wire!
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 12:14:22 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Joe,
I think that was edited for Seattle. As the only thing that appears to come out
of Seattle is (very good) coffee, Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Seattle's Finest,
the Times probably felt that the local populace wouldn't know what tea was.
Very tongue in cheek,
Andy

On 03/06/99 08:28 AM Joe Curry said...