Re: Water Pump Grease Nipple

To: "scott suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Pump Grease Nipple
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:56:18 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Scott,

The hole you are referring to is a relief hole that is there to prevent the
front seal blowing out in case the rear seal should fail.
Do not attempt to plug this hole.  The bearings in your pump are the "Lubed
for Life" style and do not require periodic lubricating as the older style
bearings.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas