RE: Gasket Dressing

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gasket Dressing
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:10:34 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Scott,

An old LBC mechanic friend of mine taught me to smear a very THIN coating of
the Loctite blue on each side of the gasket. It really makes them seal
nicely, and it comes off the surface afterwards easily if need be as well
(and since pretty much everything I've done has had to be done more than
once, this has been a very nice benefit).

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B