RE: visit

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Gt64ev4@aol.com>
Subject: RE: visit
From: philpatt@kalamazoo.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:11:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
> Hey, Phil. Sure was nice meeting you. Hope the drive back to

The drive was long, but uneventful.

Background: While visiting the in-laws in Naples, FL last week, I trekked to
Tampa to visit with some TR folks there (the Triumph Standard Motor Club to
be exact).

I finally saw what a real club meeting was like (chuckle).

I want to say thanks and hello to Bob, John, Dave, Paul, Dick, Bob's Wife,
and one more whose name slips my mind (Sorry).  Thanks for the good time!

Nice to know that TR folks are friendly where ever you go.

Thanks to all of you in Tampa.

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}