Beware shipping costs MOSS UK

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beware shipping costs MOSS UK
From: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:22:03 -0500

[vent on]
Now I'm not new to shipping costs (I deal with VB, Spitbits, Moss US, TRF,
Rimmer Bros. and Xks Unlimited...) but I received a little shock from Moss
UK and felt I should pass this along to other potential targets.  The MOSS
UK catalogue shows an original poster with a BRG Spitfire 1500 and a BRG TR6
with the tagline ".. from the land of British Racing Green.."

Now I own a Spitfire 1500 and a TR6 so I thought the poster would be good
office art.  At 5 pounds it was steep but MOSS UK seemed to be the only
supplier and so supply vs. demand sets the price.  I had expected shipping
to double the price so 10 pounds or $22cdn for a mint poster was still in
the "spoil myself but reasonable price range"

I just received the invoice 5 +18 pounds for "carriage, packing & Admin"
all of a sudden my $22 treat turned into a $50 very expensive piece of art.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Don't assume a 30g poster will be sent by cheap mail

[Vente off]

Andrew
75 TR6