Newly Chromed bumpers

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newly Chromed bumpers
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:31:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Just picked up my newly rechromed bumpers and they look GREAT! The only
problem they had were 2 small (1/4") rust holes in the rear center section,
found after they came out of the chemical bath. Repair was difficult due the
fact that the center section has a full length plate welded to the back side
of the bumper. All things considered, the repair looks good. If I decide to
put the big black overriders back on they'll cover the spot..... but I doubt
I'll be able to bring myself to put those beat up, scarred, dull things back
on.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD