Buying a car down-under (i.e. Australia)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Buying a car down-under (i.e. Australia)
From: "Michael Noerregaard" <m_noerregaard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:42:29 PST
Sorry to bomb the list with this request - but a good (and lucky) friend
of mine is heading to Melbourne to work for two years for an auditing
company - and he will be needing a car. After having seen my two TR6's
and my brother-in-law's Spit, he is not totally against the thought of
buying a british car - but would very much like to check out the market.
Is there any on-line sites in Australia for used cars like the
traderonline.com in the US? Doesn't necessarily have to be only classic
cars......

Unfortunately he is not using e-mail these days - so any input sent to
me weil be greatly appreciated, and forwarded by snail-mail

Thanks,

Michael
'71 TR6 - PI
'74 TR6 - carb