Brake Caliper Bolt Holes and Electric Fans

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Caliper Bolt Holes and Electric Fans
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:50:08 -0800
Dan,

My caliper holes are .438 and my original bolts are .437 inches
in diameter. The replacement bolts from TRF are .434". The original
hardware is much higher tolerance. Higher that grade 8 and even
better than AN tolerances. They seem to be +-.0005 in diameter.

All this talk about electric fans has prompted me to do the conversion.
Who makes the hot (or should I say cool :) electric fan setup for a TR6.

Dave Brady
68 TR250
97 993
95 R1100