TR3B Exhaust Dimensions

Subject: TR3B Exhaust Dimensions
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:15:57 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello all,

While I have a rolling chassis to work with, I want to install a new exhaust
and header that I got from Paeco. I will need to cut a section of the stock
front pipe to make it all work. This doesn't seem like a big problem, but I
don't know how long of a piece to have cut. The exhaust ends with chrome
tipped tail pipes, which I would like to stick out at least a little bit
from the end of the body. The problem is --- I don't have the body. In fact
it's been in a shop since October. So my question is, how far back does the
body extend past the end of the frame itself. Once I know that I think I can
figure out the rest of the geometry (wishful thinking mode on).

Thanks!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B