Re: Apology for Moss UK flame

To: amiller@jetform.com
Subject: Re: Apology for Moss UK flame
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:23:30 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

<< Last week I flamed Moss UK over an exhorbitant shipping charge for a
 poster.(17.80 pounds for a 5 pound poster weighing 30g)   They finally
 responded. An apology was given for shipping one not two posters (as
 ordered) and the shipping method chosen (Fastrack vs. Mail) , a refund was
 applied against my credit card bringing the shipping charge to a more
 palatable 5 pounds and a free poster is being sent by conventional means.

 So it's my turn to apolgise.  Moss UK corrects their errors and does seem to
 care about customer service.

 Andrew
 1978 Spitfire 1500
 1975 TR6 >>

Wonder if they subscribe to the TR list.

Ken Nuelle