Re: TR6 Radiators

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: TR6 Radiators
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:12:51 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jack:

I just installed a new radiator this past weekend and what a
difference! Mine was pretty much shot and to get a new core
put in it would cost the same as a new one, let alone still
having the lower 1/3 fins missing (anyone want to buy
my old radiator?).

I got mine during TRF's winter sale and it is great. Wihtout
the sale I would have bought it from The British Parts Connection
at about $30 cheaper than the big three.

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6