Re: TR6 interior questions

To: Frank & Carol Bandre <bandrece@accessus.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 interior questions
From: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:57:38 -0700
Hello Frank
I just installed metal snaps in my '71 TR6 doors. No problem with the glass. I
did have to enlarge the rivet holes a bit and I put rubber washers under the
snaps in an attept to keep water out. Don't know about the waist seals.

Regards,
Mark Stahlke
Aurora Colorado

A British car is a hole in traffic, surrounded by rust, that you throw money
into.