Re: Today's Youth & TR's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Today's Youth & TR's
From: jawa@capital.net
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 05:50:02 -0500
Although I'm an 'old youth' (let's say between 30 and 40) I was introduced
to LBC's while
in high school. Our music/chorus director drove a MG. Not only did he have
good taste in
cars, but he was a hell of a teacher, always getting the best out of his
students. Many times, while waiting after school for practice we'd hear him
pulling up (after getting his Dunkin Donuts coffee refill ;-))and see just
how classy that car was.

It wasnt' until recently that I've rediscovered LBC's and am looking
forward to the research/shopping for a TR6. Carlisle anyone????!!

Here's to great memories old and new.

Scott