Re: birthday replys

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: birthday replys
From: Dave Brink <dbrink@niu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:57:38 -0600
Tell you what, I wouldn't wish these cars on the "new" generation, that
would be a disservice to them.  They should start on something more
modern, that will be akin to what they can expect in the near future.
I don't know how many "carb" guys I know who can't seem to make the
switch to FI.  Environmental concerns mandate a feedback system (I.E. O2
sensor).  And points should be left on the bench, maybe to demonstrate
how a coil works, but thats it.  To me it's like hearing "Oh Joy, the
new generation is using punch cards again, so now all those punch card
readers won't go to waste". ;)