RE: TR3 on PBS 8 am Sat.

To: "'JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com'" <JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 on PBS 8 am Sat.
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:03:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
As usual, both PBS stations in Tampa don't broadcast this show.  One of them
is starting to "record" it for later broadcast but it isn't in the schedule
yet.  The lady I talked to asked what season/show it might be.  So, when you
watch it tomorrow morning could you watch for that information.  Current
season is #15 but she didn't know which episode it might be.  The one
tomorrow might be the current feed or a previously recorded episode.

If I have the number, and it is one they have here, she said I can request
that it be shown.  I mentioned the British Car week in May (just in passing)
and she took my name and will be giving it to the programming coordinator.
Don't know what for, but maybe they will do something during that week.

Thanks.
Carl