TR3 not on PBS Sat 8 am

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 not on PBS Sat 8 am
From: JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:22:43 -0500

--openmail-part-15a55bdc-00000001

Well I didn't sleep in, I got up and blearily fired up some coffee and wound my
Triumph tape into position, only to find that instead of "The World of
Collector Cars", PBS had a 1 1/2 hour special on old-time woodworking - part of
the ever-present fund-raising drive.
Later this am this week's TV guide arrived, and the car show does appear to be
back on next Saturday as usual.
I guess last week they said "on our next show..."
I'll find out what episode it is next week and let you know whether it's worth
pursuing, for those of you who don't normally get it in your area.
Regards,
Jim

--openmail-part-15a55bdc-00000001--