RE: A FREE ride to the former factory site at Coventry

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A FREE ride to the former factory site at Coventry
From: "andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:20:21 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
John,
Do we get to steal; er, pick our own brick? Actually the fun of that ought
to make that more valuable than you just sending one. Hmmm, even more if we
get chased by the Watchman. If you work it right John you could have your
own Disney/Butlin's (Flash from the past) type thing.
Just pulling your leg a little bit. Haven't bought a brick 'cause I hope to
pick up my own. Have Friends of the family in Lincs. just dying for me and
the Missus to visit. She's suddenly got the idea she wants to go back to
Mexico. I think the joke about the Genie and the bridge to Hawaii explains
it best. Hope I'm not driving to Hawaii before I get to come home for a
while.
Andy D