Re: Brake fluid

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Brake fluid
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:44:41 +0000
Cc: George Richardson <grichardson@hpower.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Barry,
        This is very interesting, and something I've not heard previously. Is
it just a matter of Dot 4 versus Dot 3, or is it the Girling brand in
particular? It might explain the recent Clutch Hydraulic failure on my
wife's Dolomite,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup