VTR & TRF

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR & TRF
From: vafred@erols.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:34:33 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Listers, how many are planning on both the VTR & then down to TRF ?? With
the 5 days in between could be used for such a N.S. trip and return to
TRF. A 55MPH ferry leaves Bar Harbour everyday at 8:00 a.m. & 1 p.m.,
2:45 mins. over to Yarmouth, also on Sunday Aug. 1, the N.S. Touring club
starts their week long travel beginning in Yarmouth, I have talked with
them and they are interested in anyone wanting to join-up for a fews
days. Motels, B & B, as well as camp sitesd are readily available. The
ferry returns from Yarmouth at 1:00 p.m. dailey, so you could have Aug.
1, 2, 3, & return on the 4th, a 4/5 hour drive to get away from the Cape
(pricey in Aug.)  for a overnighter, then on thur. for TRF. I already
have quite a bit of interest, so please post me if you have a interest. I
also have brochures and prices.  "FT"