Re: exchange rate

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exchange rate
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:44:17 -0800
Exchange is about .65 American to $1.00 Canadian.  So a $100 Canadian room
would cost about $65 American.  The best way is to use your credit card.
Just about everyone charges a few percentage points to change currency.

Chris DeStaffany
1975 Spit (No running lights today)
1966 Herald (on blocks, in pieces)