Re: Odometer Resetting - An Ethical Question??

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Gary Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Subject: Re: Odometer Resetting - An Ethical Question??
From: Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:36:05 +0100

Hi Gary,
You are not a second hand car dealer, who is selling 2 or 3 years
old cars and trying to make some extra bucks.I would have no
regret to set the odo. to 0 when the hole car has been set to 0.
Anyhow my TR6 set it- self to 0 KM after it passed the 100.000 KM
mark and I noticed no sign of ethic remorse. Classic cars are not
qualified on their odo. reading ,but on their general condition.
Jean R
70 TR6 PI very soon on EFI I hope
( any info on EFI for TR6 is welcome )