Seat slides

To: Scions of Lucas <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat slides
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:08:23 -0600
Cc: "'Six Pack List'" <6packlist@mfasco.com>
Scions:
   Pulled the interior out of the 6 yesterday in anticipation of
spring.Everything went well (down to bare bones in an hour!) The DPO
apparently had done some work along this line before,as the seat slides
were attached to the floorboard with a wide assortment of nuts & bolts.
Were the seat slides originally bolted to the floorboards ie-no nuts on
the underside? The holes (in the floorboards) that I inhereted all vary
in size and shape.The front two holes also line up with frame rails
underneath making it nearly impossible to rebolt in the same manner as I
found it. My dilemma is how to make the seat slides bolt back correctly,
any suggestions? My second question is in regards to the "rain screen"
inside the doors TRF shows two different #'s neither of which is
available in the price list.Is this something that needs to be
installed? If so, can it be done with a 4mil poly located just behind
the door panel? Thanks in advance to all who respond as the knowledge of
the list members is truely invaluable.

Tim Hutchisen
CC57787L 1971 TR-6