Re: 2000-register

To: "2000- register" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000-register
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 10:15:13 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Hi, guys and gals

Many of you are not members of The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register. We won't
turn down applications for membership !!!  That said, some of you may have
noticed that Mark Bradakis has created a new list
2000-Register@autox.team.net with the usual subscription details.

In our bi-monthly magazine SIXappeal, we have a new 'corner' by the name of
CYBER DIRECTORY. This is an attempt to bring all 2000 2500 2.5PI owners
(members and non-members alike) closer together and to shrink the world a
little. Equally, there's another section, Friends of The Register, which is
open to any Triumph owner who does not drive one of our cars but would like
to meet new cyber friends. If you want to become a Friend, let me have your
name, country of residence, e-mail address, year and model of the car you
own and your web URL if you have one. These details will be published in the
June edition of SIXappeal and later editions too. It's worth mentioning that
SIXappeal is an award winning publication and usually a 44-52 page
publication.

The only difference with 2000-Register@autox.team.net is that Mark Bradakis
does not publish a daily digest like the Triumph and Spitfires list -
essentially because there are far fewer eligible cars. However, remembering
that these cars were made in Coventry, Malines, South Africa, Australia and
New Zealand in their day, we want to bring all current owners and supporters
closer together through this list and the Cyber Directory.

Drop me a poist if you want to join.

John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus