TR6 Carpet Kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Carpet Kit
From: Rengrave@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:50:42 EST
For all who are interested;
I just received a sample and have talked to BPNW on the telephone about the
brown carpet kit they carry for $135.00.
They told me the carpet color was a dark brown and the vinyl trim and
emergency brake boot is a light tan (they referred to it as a saddle color).
The vinyl sounds like it would be to light a color to match my original New
Tan interior and I am not sure what the carpet color should be, I would prefer
to keep the carpet on the light side, not dark brown. Doesn't someone make a
fade resistant carpet out there?
Although the price seemed good, includes all snaps and foot pads, the floor
mat sections have attached padding (jute), I have decided to keep looking for
the correct color match for my LBC.
BPNW stated that all the suppliers including the big three, buy their carpet
from the same two sources. Is this true?

Does anyone know where I can get a New Tan Carpet kit? Everyone seems to just
have either a brown or a black kit.

Looking for a good match.
Wayne from Massachusetts
1973 TR6  Mallard/New Tan