Re: trouble with WordPerfect (no LBC)

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trouble with WordPerfect (no LBC)
From: "Alma en Jan Westerhof" <awesterhof@hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:13:55 +0200charset="iso-8859-1"
All,

I had Wordperfect 7 installed under windows 98 and previously 95 and it
worked fine.
Now recently I also installed MS word97 (and a virusscan) and I am unable to
start WordPerfect. I immediately crashes with message This program performed
an illegal operation and will be shut down.

I reinstalled it and the same happens. I uninstalled it and installed again,
it still crashes.

I tried several things including performing a new reistry procedure as the
Corel website suggests. It does NOT work.

It seems it refuses to co-exist with MS word. I would greatly like to have
some advice as my wife wants to use WP and I have to use MS Word for my
work,

ANy ideas?

Jan