Victoria British Shipping

To: "'TRIUMPHS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET'" <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victoria British Shipping
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:25:16 -0500
I made a purchase from VB recently and was told that the package (a
radiator & some smaller parts) would be sent US Mail.  That was over a
week ago and delivery was supposed to be 4 days.  So much for the US
Mail.  The order desk told me that all their shipments are going to
start going US Mail since UPS was getting out of the home delivery
business and concentrating on commercial pick up and delivery.  Anyone
know anything about that?  It was news to me.