shop ideas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: shop ideas
From: vafred@erols.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:55:27 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Listers, I was helping a neighbor this week-end ih his garage, along with
two other people. One fella cleaning-up his car reached onto a shelf and
pulled down what he thought was "windex" (container unmarked), it was a
very toxic metal cleaner that does not get along with glass at all, the
shop owner asked him what he was about to do and you guessed it, clean
his w/s. No harm was done as he was stopped in time, two thoughts come to
mind
# 1 = label everything on your shelves with a good marking pen and on
toxic or dangerous containers always put several big X'S to show its a
dangerous container (poison is labeled this way)

# 2 = don't ever pick-up anything in some else's garage unless you ask or
know for sure what you are doing, ask I'm sure he will say yes.  "FT"