Moto Lita Steering Wheel

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moto Lita Steering Wheel
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:27:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I received my 14 inch, mahogany, thin slot, dished moto Lita steering wheel
this morning, along with a black Boss Kit. I ordered them from "Europa" in
Staffordshire England.  Service was great , wheel and Boss kit look nice.
Can't wait ! Europa had told me 14 days, so I called them this morning and
got the UPS tracking number. I check online using the tracking number, sure
enough, it says package was delivered to local driver this morning. I call
UPS and ask them if I will get delivery today, lady tells me the package has
been delivered to my address, package left on front porch this morning,
apparently at the same time I'm calling Europa, and tracking online. So with
portable phone to my ear, I tell the UPS lady, I'll check the porch, sure
enough it's there. NEVERMIND ! Europa's number is:
>From the USA: You Dile: 01144-1283-815609, Remember here on the East Coast ,
England is 5 or 6 hrs. ahead of us. Yoy'll have to place order in the
morning.
Phil Smith