Re: polishing heads, noticeable power increase?

To: davhill@cwcom.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: polishing heads, noticeable power increase?
From: CaptGonzo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 09:47:16 EDT
I had the same experience as Dave. My 4A picked up a good bit of useable
torque doing exactly what he did to his BMC "A" series.

Except--most Triumphs have more ports to start with so there is a little more
work involved.

IMHO - a TR4A exhaust manifold is a good alternative to headers. The Tri-Y
design is very good.

I haven't done the Weber(s) or cam yet-- got 'm on the bench downstairs,
though!

Check out my website (especially the "top end torque" page):

http://members.aol.com/lilljaweb/index.html

PASSED NJ Inspection this morning! Yee Haa! Two years!
Webers and Cam here I come!

Chris Lillja
'66 TR4A