Re: Teaneck, Noo Joysi

To: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Teaneck, Noo Joysi
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 09:45:30 -0400
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill,
Unfortunately I had the pleasure of visiting Teaneck on Saturday. No
reflect on your community its just that I live in Philladelphia, PA and
was on the way to visit my mom who is very ill in the hospital near
Boston, and my tranny on my Suburban took a sh-t at the Montvale rest
stop on the Garden State Parkway. The towing service was from Teaneck
and I have got to tell you that their employees and everyone associated
with Tumino's Towing (I hope that's correct) could not have been more
accommodating. They picked me up within 20 minutes of the call, looked
at my AAA card and gave me several options including taking my car home
over the weekend while getting a rental car for me to continue my trip.

I opted to have them take me and the car home. We had to go back to the
shop to gas up, pick another car up and for me to fill out some forms.
While there they asked if I needed to use the rest room or if I would
like some coffee or a donut. They also mentioned that they had several
vending machines if I wanted to get refreshments for the trip home! The
driver was just great and the tow truck was a flat bed with my suburban
up top and a Ford Taurus in tow. The truck was brand new and rode
amazingly well.

Left my home around 6:45am  broke down around 9am and was back at my
house with the broken Suburban at around 12:40. Very impressive service.
I can assure you I'll never forget Teaneck.

BTW, I have AAA's Plus service which gives you 100 miles of free towing.
The costs getting towed back home amounted to $10 in tolls and the tip I
gave the driver. That was the first time I ever needed to use towing
lomg distance from AAA and I feel it is certainly worth the extra cost
of AAA membership service.

On Sunday I took my wife's car (this time with my wife and my sister)
and made the trip and back uneventful.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman