Re: Rocker Panels & Floorboards

To: keithmcgahan@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rocker Panels & Floorboards
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:58:48 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/99 11:23:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
keithmcgahan@hotmail.com writes:

<< A quick question. I have to replace both rocker panels and floorboards on
my
 TR4.  My concern is I have never attempted to do this myself so my question
 is should I take this to a professional to insure that I keep the body
 straight. If this is something I should do myself do I need to remove the
 tub to do the work? >>
Keith-
I just finished that step on my TR3B. I left the body on the chassis while I
cut out the old floors, sills and rocker panels, then put the new ones in
place. That way, the body is kept straight. Now that they are installed, I
'll take the body off the chassis to start the next phase of what promises to
be a long process.
Les Landon
1962 TR3B TCF644L
Baton Rouge LA