TR6: hub nut wrench info needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6: hub nut wrench info needed
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 09:39:14 -0400
Folks

I am at the office and trying to borrow some BIG wrenches to "do" the rear
hub bearings on my TR6 next weekend, and I cannot remember the A/F size for
the 2 large nuts on the inside of the hub housing (I recall that they are
threaded 1.375"UNF - but even the web doesn't reveal the A/F wrench size
...!).

Anyone out there recall the A/F wrench size for this task?

Thanks

Tony Gordon

(ps - just in case it sounds like I am planning to undo the nuts and then
have it fall gently apart in my hands: I do have a purpose built hub
pulley, some dynamite, and a case of beer for all the gorillas needed to
get it into pieces)