Re: Stubborn TR6 diff side flanges?

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: Re: Stubborn TR6 diff side flanges?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:37:41 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

I'll not be much help.  The local British shop owner BROKE his twelve ton
press trying to get mine apart.  I don't think he wants to see me again.
;-)  He ended up cutting the bearings off the other end and replacing them
to get at the seals.  But it doesn't leak now!

Michael
        St. Louis, U.S.A. or thereabouts