Bagpipes

To: "TR: Cameron Greig" <cameron@enterprise.net>
Subject: Bagpipes
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 20:08:49 -0400
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Cameron writes:

>OK thatıs it!!  I put up with the Star Trek jokes but now its
>bagpipes.We're only a small nation, around 5 million (in Scotland),we
>keep ourselves to ourselves.You may come across some Scots in the more
>deprived areas of the world carrying out missionary work Some of our
>number have felt obliged to stay on in certain countries where we felt
>they would struggle with out us. However everything changes from
>tomorrow.For the first time in almost 300 years Scotland will elect
>its own parliament.At present Scots dominate the UK parliament,an
>infiltration that the English seen to have missed,but from July when
>the Scottish parliament takes power everything will change.This will
>be the signal for Scots all over the world to take up their bagpipes
>and play for world domination!!
>
>Cameron
>
>OK so it's a boring day in work!

Woodrow Wilson said "Every line of strength in American history is a
line colored with Scottish blood."

I think another Jacobean uprising is in order, don't you?

Dave Massey (Dusting off my bagpipes)
St. Louis, MO USA

P.S. Did you know that a Scottish mile is 1,984 yards (compared to the
norm of 1,760)?