Re: Silk Screened letters

To: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Silk Screened letters
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 18:17:07 -0600
Jack,
I don't know what the original lettering was, but I used the dry transfer
Letraset 'instant lettering'.  I had no direct reference for size, so
judging only from magazine photos, the size and font used were 12 point
Helvetica Medium.  The order numbers on the sheet are 47-14-CLN (for the
USA), or 1568 (for everyone else I guess).  It was about C$15 per sheet in
'94.
BTW, I think Letraset originated in the UK, so maybe that's what the
factory used.
Rod.  '70 TR6 CC55899L