Re: TR6 horn problem

To: Frank & Carol Bandre <bandrece@accessus.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 horn problem
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 10:30:19 -0600
Cc: TR Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
frank, i'm not sure if this helps, but here goes.
i just received a new steering wheel from Prestige Autowood (randy
keller, owner/craftsman) that was made by Volanti of Italy. the wheel is
from the "Imsi" series, wood with steel spokes. it is stamped "Made in
Italy" on the back, with the script word "Imsi" on the front (both
stamps on metal spoke).
        randy keller has horn buttons that sound like what you're needing, he
even had a few left that had the triumph name on them (i got the 2nd to
last one), but he has other types/names available which should be
functional.
        you should also check out these 2 websites for randy's product and
moto-lita steering wheels.

http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/legno_steering_wheels_from_prest.htm
http://www.cybercars.com/mnfr/motolita/woodrim.htm

        hope this helps, if not, at least you get to see some great looking
steering wheels.....................Tom