TR3 Fan belt time

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Fan belt time
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 07:58:19 -0400
Yes folks,
You all know what I went through yesterday trying to change the fan belt.
Am I now an official TR 3 owner?
A question:  Do I have to remove the radiator hose in order to get at the
engine mount in order to lift the engine in order to slip the fan belt
under the pulley?
Oh, listen to this:  When I went to remove the generator I discovered it
was only secured by the top adjusting bolt!  The other two down under were
totally missing!  Cor blimey!
I'll attack the beast when I get home from work tonight so any advice on
accessing the engine mount would be much appreciated.

Regards,  Adrian