RE: Clutch problems and other TR-7 questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'WallabyGuy@aol.com'" <WallabyGuy@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Clutch problems and other TR-7 questions
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:47:53 +0100

> ----------
> From:         WallabyGuy@aol.com[SMTP:WallabyGuy@aol.com]
> Reply To:     WallabyGuy@aol.com

Forth, My headlamps fail to raise and lower without manual help.  They do
light and are connected.  Does this mean that I need new motors or am I
looking at a poor electrical connection somewhere?
<<<

Well, the stuff needs a bit of grease every sooften. The mechanism can wear
out and the motors could do with some tlc, after all its only poor wiper
motors.
I'd take the motors out, take the covers off, remove old crappy grease,
refill, try.
Thry shouldn't need new brushes as they don't work too hard. clean
connectors, refit retry.