Champagne British Car Festival... Last Call

To: 6packlist@mfasco.com, Healeys@autox.team.net, reidt@healey.org, mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, trv@autox.team.net, spridgest@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, TRFmail@aol.com, BRGMGB@aol.com, RoverCars@aol.com
Subject: Champagne British Car Festival... Last Call
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:18:34 PDT
The Central Illinois triumph Owners Association and the Prairie Octagon MG
Club will be celebrating The Memorial Day Weekend with our 8th annual
Champagne British Car Festival.

This year the celebration will be bigger and better than ever!

The CBCF is a 3 day event among the events at our festival will be: driving
tours, High Tea, a funkhana, a pub crawl, a murder mystery (this year the
murder mystery will be held on two evenings) as well as a participant's
choice car show.

The CBCF has gained a reputation of being one of the premier spring time
events in the Midwest. Is it any wonder that other shows are copying what we
do?

In keeping with our 8th anniversary, our featured marque for 1999 is MGBV8.
We will also honor all other British Cars with V8 engines. The MGBV8
register will be using our event for their national gathering.
In keeping with the 8th Anniversary, we call our festival "Pieces of Eight".
Events over the weekend will have a pirate theme.

Time is running out! If you want more information, check our web site
www.prairienet.org/cbcf/main.html

Or call Greg Petrolati (217) 355-1944 (evenings), or Gary Brown (309)
663-5372

There is a block of rooms reserved at Jumer's Castle Lodge in Urbana
Illinois (217) 384-8800 (confirmation #110154).

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)