Re: Re[2]: Cockpit Covers

To: "Bud Rolofson" <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>, "Rick Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Cockpit Covers
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:59:09 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Maybe I'm wrong but with the top up, sun (UV rays or what ever fades and
cracks interiors) can still bake the interior through the windows. Tonneaus
or this cockpit cover keeps the sun off of everything. Actually I can get
the cover on the car in about the time it takes me to remove the boot cover,
fold it up and put it in the trunk....... well maybe a little longer. I
agree that the top itself can go up very quickly but it takes twice (?) as
long to put it down, fold it properly and reattach the boot cover. I'd guess
I have the whole cockpit cover process down to 2 or 3 minutes tops.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD