Herald: to the Wrecker? parts available (fwd)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Herald: to the Wrecker? parts available (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:42:32 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: David Hodge <nowin4me@jps.net>
Forwarded message From: Dave Hodge <nowin4me@jps.net>. Please reply to
him, not to me. (You think I would actually SELL Herald parts? :-) )

--Andy

Greetings:

I am parting out a "67 Herald convertible

The car was rolled over 1 time so most of the body is in sad shape.
Bonnet is OK except for a couple of minor scrapes. With a little body
work, bonnet could be saved.

The engine/drive train including rear end are not available. All front
supension is there.

Chassis is, in my estimation, straight. [Note: anyone like to bring this
East to the Albany, NY, area for me? -- Andy]

Front brakes are drums with new slave cylinders.

Any questions, email me at nowin4me@jps.net

This car won't be around much longer and what is left, goes to the
wrecker. :-(

Dave Hodge, Cupertino, California