RE: Triumph nameplate

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Cliff Davies'" <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Triumph nameplate
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:44:25 +0100
looking at mine, the thing is 3 cm off the right wing valance joint and 2 cm
off the top. that is for the edges off the badge. As with everything, I
think there is regional variation, as to what day it was and to how much the
worker boozed the day before. The hole size, dunno, should be pretty self
explainatory eh?