more blonde jokes no lbc

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: more blonde jokes no lbc
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:08:48 -0400
Laura G. these are for you.......

Three women are about to be executed.  One's a brunette, one's a redhead,
and
one's a blonde.

The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has
any
last requests.  She says no and the executioner shouts, "Ready!...Aim!!
..."
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"  Everyone is startled and
looks
around.  She escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has
any
last requests.  She say no and the executioner shouts, "Ready! ...
Aim!!..."
Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"  Everyone is startled and looks
around.  She escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and
the
executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the
executioner
shouts, Ready! ... Aim!! ..."

...and the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

TGIF

A business man got on an elevator in a building.  When he entered the
elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying,
"T-G-I-F"  (letters only).
He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."
She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.
He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."
The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and
said
as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.
The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical
expression,"S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said,
"T-G-I-F,
Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"
The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."