Re: TR4 Dilemma - need advice - long

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Dilemma - need advice - long
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:05:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If it's truly restorable, please sell it to someone that would.  There are
plenty of parts cars, and fewer and fewer of good ones left.  I wish I had
your good fortune, (where are all the barns with old original untouched Le
'mans Spits, TR2's, 3's and 4's when I'm looking!!)  I can tell you what I
would do.  I'd keep it.  .  .(of course I'm restoring a Spit That I have
replaced EVERY panel except the inner fenders, firewall area, rear parcel
shelf/spring area, valance over the fuel tank, and front/center of the
bonnet, because it was a "rust bucket) I wish I was close enough to "take
it off your hands"