Fwd: bits

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: bits
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:26:52 EDT

--part1_1f914a08.246c8f8c_boundary

From: Bristol7@aol.com
Full-name: Bristol7
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:16:11 EDT
Subject: Re: bits
To: CarlSereda@aol.com

<< ok now I'm getting somewhere - I thought it must be something more than a
typical 'circular file'!
 I will check out 'listquest'
 thanks
 Carl >>

 No problem! Glad to help. I would be surprised if more people were
 not aware of its existence. It is an truly outstanding resource. It has
 saved me a lot of time and money having access to this archive
 (*library*). Have fun. I got lost one Sunday afternoon for 4-5 hours
 researching fuel injection questions on the TR7/8 archive . Really
 great stuff.

 I hope that 4 of yours is smokin tires. I love the 4's. Best car
 Triumph made.......along with the Dolomite Sprint and TR8.

 Best Regards,

 Kirk Yonker
 81 TR8 Dhc Fi Pod
 Seattle