All British Field Meet - Vancouver - May 22/99

To: "'Triumphs Mail List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: All British Field Meet - Vancouver - May 22/99
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:59:11 -0700
Cc: "'Kathy Hahn'" <kj_hahn@bc.sympatico.ca>, "'Brian Thomlinson'" <bthomlin@smith-cameron.com>
Just a reminder to all you folks, the 14th Annual Vancouver All British
Field Meet is scheduled for next weekend, May 22 at Van Duesen Gardens in
(of course) Vancouver.  For more information, please follow this link...

http://www.corp.direct.ca/driver/promotions/ABFM/ABFM.htm

Also, the British Columbia Triumph Registry is pleased to announce that we
will be hosting the 2nd Annual After ABFM Triumph BBQ immediately after the
ABFM.  Brochures and maps to the BBQ venue will be handed out by BCTR
members at Van Duesen.  We will be charging a nominal $10 per person to
cover the cost of food and non-alcoholic beverages. BYOB.

I hope to see many of you at the ABFM and the AAABBQ.

Regards

Michael
Secretary, BC Triumph Registry
michael_bayrock@translink.bc.ca