gloves & health

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: gloves & health
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:15:33 -0700
Knew a fella one time that was very aware of all the health problems
that abound in our hobby and our dailey lives. He had about 300 books on
health remedies and what too look-out for. Never ate red meat, never
smoked, never drank alcohol, early to bed and early to rise. Always wore
a face mask when at his blast cabinet, always wore gloves around his
shop, even put cream on his arms when he had on a short sleeve shirt.
Did'nt look both ways when he pulled into a intersection one day, and
that tractor trailer made him a very healthy corpse, and guess what, no
grease under his finger nails, now what a heck-of-a way to leave this
hobby.