FAQ stalled

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FAQ stalled
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 22:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Just a heads-up, listers... the FAQ has been put on temporary hold.  My
Win95 disk decided to become flaky over the weekend, and I no longer have
easy access to Microsoft Access.  D'oh.

Luckily I have a spare hard disk, with a spare OS (linux) on it, so I'm
not without options... but this will take me some time to rectify, and I
may end up with a 100% linux machine when all is said and done.

That being said, if anyone else would like to become FAQ maintainer, and
knows their way around HTML code and Access, I'm willing to pass the reins
along...

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm