Re: Mity-vac brake bleeding? - No LBC content

To: "George Hahn" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: Mity-vac brake bleeding? - No LBC content
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't be too harsh on the MityVac. I've used it to empty the brake and clutch
reservoirs before removing them from the car. I checked the vacuum retard
on my TR6 dizzy and found it bad. I'd have been looking for that one for a
long time without the MV. With the Eezibleed (for my TR needs anyway)
there's no cap that fits a TR3 or a TR6. Managed to find a TR6 cap but the
TR3 is S.O.L.
Andy D.

On 05/17/99 01:38 PM George Hahn said...